True Artist | OCTOBER Watercolor Class
TRUE ARTIST- OCTOBER
Join me, Arin, live for 4 weeks in OCTOBER as we paint, create and learn together.
True Artist is a 4 week class designed by Arin, artist and owner of True Cotton.
This four week LIVE course is designed to connect our creativity to creation, God's word + His truth. It will be a place of creativity, watercolor artwork, instruction, encouragement, tips and hints to help you embrace the fact that you are creative
- 1-1.5 hour gatherings
- Dates OCTOBER 14, 21, 28 AND NOVEMBER 4 at 10am EST
- We will focus on wildflower & engaging our creativity through God's word
- We will talk bout tools and techniques
- True Artist Live class will be held in a private facebook group
- On Sundays during the course you will receive an email from me containing a multiple page PDF ‘Field Journal’ to download and print. This download will contain scripture readings, creative prompts and journaling space for the week ahead.
- Each Monday morning there will be a new video on our Facebook page welcoming you to the week and walking you through our ‘field journal’
After purchase you will be sent an email with instructions for joining True Artist Private Facebook group, schedule and supply list. Upon accepting Group guidelines & Admin approval you will be admitted to the group.
WHAT TIME WILL THE CLASS BE HELD ON WEDNESDAYS?
Class will be held on Wednesdays (OCTOBER 14, 21, 28 AND NOVEMBER 4) at 10am EST.
WHAT WILL CLASS BE LIKE?
I hope you leave our class time each week encouraged and excited to paint with a deeper understanding of God’s love for you and desire to meet you in your creativity. We will talk about best practices and how to establish a creative drawing/painting practice.
IS THERE ANY CLASS MATERIAL OR WORKBOOK?
There will be a weekly email from Arin containing a multiple page PDF ‘Field Journal’ to download and print. This download will contain scripture readings, creative prompts and journaling space for the week ahead.
IF I AM WORKING, CAN I CATCH THE REPLAY?
YES! Arin will record our time together each Wednesday and if you miss it LIVE you can watch it and catch up when it works for you.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS CLASS MATERIAL?
You will have access to the True Artist Facebook page for 4 weeks from class start date.
WHAT WILL THE PACE BE LIKE?
Arin will take time to explain what she’s doing, explain tools and techniques.
DO I NEED TO BE A SKILLED ARTIST TO ATTEND?
No way! Beginners Start.
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION?
Arin will respond to questions in comments during the live. And sometime following the show if you have questions during the replay
CAN I USE ART SUPPLIES I HAVE AT HOME?
Absolutely! Please use what you have. If you'd like to take a peek at my favorite supplies that I use in the studio - Look for it in the shop. "True Artist Watercolor Box"